Talent Acquisition Manager | NSW
Job no: 493799
Work type: Full time
As subsidiaries of Telstra, Readify in collaboration with Kloud Solution is a high-performance consultancy helping clients with end-to-end digital innovation, delivering brilliant outcomes solving today's most challenging problems and making tomorrow's opportunities a reality. By leveraging a collaborative approach across Telstra, we can broaden our offering across design, data, development, cloud infrastructure, modern workplace and collaboration channels all with the aim of making Australia a world-leading digital economy.
We are currently looking for a new Talent Acquisition Manager to join our awesome People and Culture team at Readify NSW. This is an individual contributor role reporting into the Lead Talent Acquisition Manager. We are a results driven business where we empower our people with autonomy and flexibility to get the job done. This is an opportunity for you to join the business during this dynamic time of growth and evolution.
Aside from your great work ethic and being an all-round decent, helpful and supportive person (yes, that’s all very important to us!), the following skills and experience is what we're looking for:
- Technology Recruitment experience, ideally with some exposure in professional services or consulting
- End-to-end recruitment experience, including on-boarding and off-boarding
- Resourcefulness in recruiting and talent pooling for skill sets that are at times not easily available in the market to the standard we and our clients expect
- A flair for ad writing, skilled with various forms of social media, interviewing techniques, networking and headhunting skills
- A real passion for driving great culture and community initiatives
- Familiarity with creative/long term sourcing, ie events, conferences, meetups, booth-life
- The ability to jump in to support your team to get the job done, right!
- Prioritisation, organisation, and a drive to get things done
- A strong personal value system
What we offer:
- Workplace flexibility to work from home
- Professional development program
- Telstra 20gb Wi-Fi hotspot
- Laptop/Device allowance renewed every 2 years
- Purchased Annual Leave scheme
- Discounted Telstra products and service
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers | 2 weeks paid parental leave for secondary carers
As seasoned recruitment professional’s, we always look for the right blend of experience and enthusiasm to support our business. Cultural fit is a key part of this role, as our Readifarians are not only passionate about technology, but focused on collaborative spirit, knowledge sharing processes and exceptional customer experience. If this sounds like you, hit apply!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend