At Telstra Purple, we provide real business value to clients, as we journey towards making Australia a world-leading digital economy.
Formerly Kloud Solutions, Readify, VMTech, MSC, Bridgepoint, O2, NSC, iVision, and Company85; together, we're Telstra Purple.
We’re a collection of passionate people who give purpose to technology. These are the most important aspects of our business – so important that we’ve used them to inspire our name. We’re a technology services organisation focused on transforming businesses, from the network to digital experience, and we do it all with a purpose in mind.
Join us on the leading edge of innovation, as we help our clients navigate to a brilliantly connected future.
About the Role
This role is an exciting blend of consulting, solution architecture, problem-solving, hands-on coding, leadership and coaching as you guide the teams you work with to successful outcomes.
Leadership and Communication
You'll be responsible for technical delivery of solutions, from initial scoping and ideation conversations, all the way through to delivering impactful solutions for our clients. You’ll also help coach and grow our team, becoming someone our more junior consultants look up to.
Our people are influencers, coaches, mentors, teachers and business partners – great people and communication skills will be critical to your success. We embrace agile values and principles at our core so you'll need to work in agile teams, and demonstrate a good appreciation for the ‘how’s & ‘why’s of agile mindset.
From a technical perspective, we:
- ship software early and often, with the aim of providing continuous value to our customers
- are grounded in Continuous Delivery, DevOps and automation
- expect our consultants to be able to write and ship production quality code
- don’t shy away from pursuing complex technical challenges
- love playing with the latest tech
- believe in utilising the right tool for the job, prioritising client needs over wants
Ideally, you’ll have:
- An insatiable passion for development
- Experience influencing and engaging with peers, clients, and stakeholders at all levels
- The ability to confidently navigate ambiguity in a dynamic environment
- Expertise in Android/Native iOS ecosystem of tools, frameworks, and libraries that allow you to deliver software effectively
- Experience in agile software development and delivery approaches and practices, such as Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Awesome leadership, coaching, communication and influencing skills.
If you don’t tick all the boxes, don’t fret! We’re keen to hear from folks with the right attitude and will fill in the gaps where needed. In the end, your success will be reflected in client feedback; that we are the best in the business and we do what we say - you'll ensure client satisfaction is off the charts.
Not to brag, but we provide some pretty compelling benefits, including:
- a focus on work-life balance, with 15 days personal/carers leave
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers; 6 weeks paid parental leave for secondary carers
- access to paid leave to develop yourself professionally (e.g. attending conferences, purchasing courses, etc.)
- a Telstra 20GB mobile hotspot
- a heavily subsidised Telstra mobile phone plan
- a sizable Toolkit Allowance to purchase a device of your choosing
- discounted Telstra Products and Services
If you like the sound of us, hit apply! We’d love to learn about you.