Digital Services Sales Associate | VIC
Job no: 493824
Work type: Full time
At Telstra Purple, we provide real business value to clients, as we journey towards making Australia a world-leading digital economy.
Formerly Kloud Solutions, Readify, VMTech, MSC, Bridgepoint, O2, NSC, iVision, and Company85; together, we're Telstra Purple.
We’re a collection of passionate people who give purpose to technology. These are the most important aspects of our business – so important that we’ve used them to inspire our name. We’re a technology services organization focused on transforming businesses, from the network to digital experience and we do it all with a purpose in mind.
Join us on the leading edge of innovation, as we help our clients navigate to a brilliantly connected future.
About the Role
We’re looking for a relationship-driven junior sales professional as we shape and grow our successful sales team! In this newly created role, you will develop foundational sales skills and behaviours and start building relationships with key internal stakeholders. With the support of your team, you will carry out a range of sales activities primarily related to lead account management and contribute to overall team success.
Reporting to the Territory Sales Leader, the Digital Services Sales Associate will:
- Assist with account planning, including conducting research on key prospects and building reports to track and analyse progress
- Support the management of tenders/bids
- Assist in qualifying leads
- Engage in prescribed learning programs to develop a range of core sales skills and behaviours
- Shadow Digital Services Partners meetings, with the aim of:
- Getting familiar with who we are and what we do
- Mastering our internal processes, ways of working and tools
- Developing confidence when engaging customers in conversation
- Getting familiar with our Statement of Work
- Participating in sales customer meetings
- Contribute value to a variety of sales-related projects and activities, including StoryHub, sales enablement events, and social media
Ideally, you’ll have:
- creative writing/presentation skills, with the ability to tell a story effectively
- familiarity with social media
- a passion for, or willingness to learn about, the tech industry and digital marketing
- an inherent ability to work comfortably in a self-service environment
- great attention to detail and follow through
- mature judgment, intuition and high EQ - you strive for team success
- familiarity with MS Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- document design skills - Canva, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- familiarity with SharePoint
If you don’t tick all the boxes, don’t fret! We’re keen to hear from folks with the right attitude and will fill in the gaps as needed. In the end, your success will be reflected in client feedback; that we are the best in the business and we do what we say - you'll ensure client satisfaction is off the charts.
- a focus on work-life balance, with 15 days personal/carers leave
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers; 6 weeks paid parental leave for secondary carers
- access to paid leave to develop yourself professionally (e.g. attending conferences, purchasing courses, etc.)
- 10% superannuation contribution
- A Telstra 20GB mobile hotspot
- heavily subsidised Telstra mobile phone plan
- sizable Toolkit Allowance to purchase a device of your choosing
- discounted Telstra Products and Services
If you like the sound of us, hit apply! We’d love to learn about you.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend