Job no: 002
Work type: Full time
Categories: ASP .Net, Software Development
Hi! We’re Telstra Purple .
We are seeking a full-stack .NET Developer to help drive the continued growth of our professional services consulting team.
What do we do, you ask? Telstra Purple is a new name in the industry, and is an amalgamation of Kloud Solutions, Readify, and several other high-performance technical consultancies. We help our clients with end-to-end digital innovation, delivering brilliant outcomes solving today's most challenging problems and making tomorrow's opportunities a reality. By leveraging a collaborative approach, we can broaden our offerings across design, data, development, cloud infrastructure, modern workplace and collaboration channels, all with the aim of making continuing to be Australia’s biggest and most cutting-edge consultancy.
As a Software Developer at Telstra Purple, you'll provide our clients with an extremely high level of technical expertise, and represent our brand well in the wider technical community too. You'll have the chance to make an impact in the development of complex, disruptive solutions for a wide range of organisations.
You will have the opportunity to shape the way that companies deliver software and to work with people who believe in routinely shipping quality software to production. You will also need strong soft skills, and business acumen to listen to customers and learn from your peers.
This is a great role for someone who is self-motivated and loves seeing clients excited about solutions to their business problems. As a consulting organisation, there may be the opportunity to travel interstate and collaborate with your interstate colleagues.
Ideal Skills we look for:
More than any other skill, we value a willingness to learn and a positive attitude. You'll need to be able to adapt to a wide range of technologies in this role, but we'll support you every step of the way. We also value strong communication skills, deep experience with both front-end and server-side development, and experience with agile software development.
- Strong skills in .NET Framework or .NET Core and C# programming.
- Development expertise in WebAPI /MVC, including coding environment, frameworks and relational databases (such as Microsoft SQL Server)
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD) techniques.
We also value experience with:
- Cloud services (Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform),
- Typescript and multiple automated deployment tools (Octopus Deploy, Team City, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, etc.)
- Containerisation expertise is advantageous (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
Our Perks & Benefits:
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers, or 6 weeks paid parental leave for secondary carers.
- Monthly social events, including team breakfasts, and end of month get together.
- Access to our professional development program
- Flexible working environment
- Telstra 20gb Wi-Fi dongle, to ensure you can work on the go.
- Buy your own device policy, with $4,200 budget to purchase laptop and other devices (renewed bi-annually)
- Purchased Annual Leave scheme
- Heavily subsidised Telstra Mobile phone plan.
- 25% discount on all other Telstra products and service.
Telstra Purple brings together Kloud Solutions, Readify, VMTech, MSC, Bridgepoint, O2, NSC, iVision, and the UK’s Company85.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend