Senior Field Marketing Specialist | VIC
Job no: 493844
Work type: Full time
Categories: Management, Sales
At Telstra, we have a clear purpose: to create a brilliant connected future for everyone. We know that it's a future that won't happen on its own.
We’re a collection of passionate people who give purpose to technology. We focus on transforming businesses, from the network to digital experience, and we do it all with a purpose in mind.
About the Role
This is a newly created, 12 month fixed term role, reporting to the Head of Field Marketing. The successful candidate will serve as the primary liaison between our Sales, Delivery and Marketing teams, lead execution of field events and campaigns, and accelerate the sales cycle for prospective clients as we look to increase market share growth.
As our Senior Field Marketing Specialist, you’ll:
- Work as a cross-functional leadership team with Customer Management, Sales and Delivery teams to understand the demand for services and prioritise gaps to fill
- Create and execute a 6-month rolling state plan, delineating all marketing activities, programs and campaigns aligned to agreed sales targets and objectives (marketing vehicles and tactics used will include account targeted programs, tradeshows, events, conferences, professional associations, call campaigns, and webinars, among others)
- Build and maintain strong relationships with teams through regular communication of marketing initiatives, ongoing campaigns, website tools, customer success stories, upcoming events, sales enablement programs etc.
- Gather data and insights to identify opportunity, competitor activity, industry and market trends, and provide data-rich recommendations for innovative marketing approaches
- Monitor campaign effectiveness, and report success via key metrics (i.e MQL, SAL, conversions and win rates, and RoMi)
- Collaborate with the broader marketing team to support cross-function cohesion and team effectiveness. Find ways of leveraging global marketing resources to address state sales requirements and needs without activating large budgets
A fulfilling career at Telstra requires a curious mind, and the ability to navigate ambiguity confidently. To truly fly here, you'll be confident in expressing your opinions, asking good questions, and giving and receiving feedback.
Ideally, you'll be:
- Comfortable driving accountabilities in people, including taking a data-driven approach and celebrating success and developing underperformers
- Customer-obsessed, with a passion for fostering a customer-centric culture within teams
- Familiar with the subtleties of marketing channels and identify the most appropriate channel to use for addressing specific customer needs
- Able to use data and metrics in your favour – collating, analysing and integrating data to identify gaps and to communicate progress to key stakeholders
- Skilled in creating and delivering campaigns that delight customers, using MVPs to test and measuring ROI to guide real-time and future execution
- Able to help shape ideas to drive disruptive and targeted projects, and conversion-driving campaigns
- Skilled in generating marketing insights and uncovering commercial opportunities – you’re comfortable scanning the market and working with research teams
- Skilled in developing a range of options and refining commercially viable strategies with others to guide marketing teams and agencies
- Confident collaborating with agencies, partners and teams across Enterprise (local and global)
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce
In the end, your success will be reflected in feedback from our clients, partners, suppliers and vendors; that we are the best in the business.
A job at Telstra is like no other you've had. You'll be challenged, you'll be inspired, and you'll feel fulfilled. Because whatever your job is here, you'll always be part of something bigger.
If you like the sound of us, hit apply! We'd love to learn about you.
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visit our Telstra Careers Website: http://tel.st/allrolesflex
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend