People Advisor| VIC
Job no: 493853
Work type: Full time
Hi! We’re Telstra Purple
We’re more than just tech and innovation. We’re a collection of passionate people who give purpose to technology. These are the most important aspects of our business – in fact, so important that we’ve used them to literally inspire our name (Purpose & People).
Everything we do is founded on our core beliefs:
- We thrive when our people thrive
- Our customer's success is our success.
- We are trusted and empowered as individuals
- We are strong together
- We continuously learn, share and innovate
About the Role
As a People Advisor within Telstra Purple, you will work together with the wider People and Culture team to create and uphold a fresh and engaging employee experience. You will partner with the local Squad Leadership team and assist in implementing strategic initiatives, employee processes and various programs of work to improve the overall employee experience, enable and grow our people. Your diverse set of People and Culture skills as well as real life experiences will make you the perfect brand ambassador who embodies our values and beliefs!
Aside from your great work ethic and being an all-round decent, helpful and supportive person (yes, that’s all very important to us!), the following skills and experience is what we're looking for:
- You bring energy, creativity and a pragmatic spin to problem-solving
- You're a thought leader and know how to engage and influence the team around you
- You're a pro at performance coaching and capitalise on opportunities to weave in feedback seamlessly
- You're an efficiency enthusiast and know how to spot opportunities to trim the fat
- You're a born multitasker and know how to rotate your hat based on priority
- You're a professional learner and take up every opportunity and challenge for your own professional betterment
- You're confident operating independently and managing up
- You work effectively in a self-directed, autonomous fashion, while being part of a high performing team
- Strong networking, influencing and collaboration skills, along with strong coaching & mentoring capabilities
- You provide proactive support to your Delivery managers to ensure a smooth-running squad model
- Workplace flexibility to work from home
- Professional development program
- Telstra 20gb Wi-Fi hotspot
- Laptop/Device allowance renewed every 2 years
- Purchased Annual Leave scheme
- Discounted Telstra products and service
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers | 6 weeks paid parental leave for secondary carers
We're after the right blend of experience and enthusiasm, and look for cultural add, rather than cultural fit. We benefit from the unique gifts and backgrounds of each person in our business, and push for diversity of thought in all we do.
Interested? Hit apply! We'd love to learn about you.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend