Full Stack Developer
Job no: 949342
Work type: Full time
Categories: Software Development
We’re more than just tech and innovation. We’re a collection of passionate people who give purpose to technology. These are the most important aspects of our business – in fact, so important that we’ve used them to literally inspire our name (Purpose & People).
We make this happen founded on our core beliefs:
- We thrive when our people thrive
- Our customer's success is our success.
- We are trusted and empowered as individuals
- We are strong together
- We continuously learn, share and innovate
Day to day, you'll provide our clients with a high level of technical expertise and represent our brand well in the wider technical community. You'll have the chance to make an impact in the development of complex, disruptive solutions for a wide range of companies, big and small.
You'll have the opportunity to shape the way that companies deliver software and to work with people who believe in routinely shipping quality software to production.
Who you'll be:
You'll be ego-less, ambitious and hungry to always learn. You'll need to be able to adapt to a wide range of technologies in this role, but we'll support you every step of the way. We also value strong communication skills, deep experience with both front-end and server-side development, and experience with agile software development.
Skills you'll have:
- Strong skills in .NET Framework or .NET Core and C# programming
- Development expertise in WebAPI /MVC, including coding environment, frameworks and relational databases (such as Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experience in deploying code to production with real life examples
- Knowledge of CI/CD techniques and tools
- Cloud services (Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform), Typescript and multiple automated deployment tools (Octopus Deploy, Team City, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, etc.)
- Containerisation expertise is advantageous (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
What we offer:
- Work-life integration - we understand life happens when you're busy making other plans
- Professional development program
- Telstra 20gb Wi-Fi hotspot
- Laptop/Device allowance renewed every 2 years
- An epic (free) Telstra mobile phone plan
- Purchased Annual Leave scheme
- Discounted Telstra products and service
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers | 6 weeks paid parental leave for secondary carers
We're after the right blend of experience and enthusiasm, and look for cultural add, rather than cultural fit. We benefit from the unique gifts and backgrounds of each person in our business, and push for diversity of thought in all we do.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend