Student Employment: Student Philanthropy Manager - Fall 2023
Job no: 495447
Work type: Student Employment
Campus: Mount Carmel - Hamden, CT
Categories: Federal Work-Study
||Student Philanthropy Manager
||Development & Alumni Affairs
|Student Employment Type:
- Oversee the workflow of the Development Engagement Center.
- Problem solve with Studet Philanthropy Agents when challenge arise in their work flow.
- Communicate with development staff (Brian Farrell) about achivements and concerns.
- Lead student philanthropy agents by example to be excited and energetinc abouttheir work.
- Hold personal and positive conversations relevant to Quinnipiac University.
- Ask for monetary donation to Quinnipiac University (script provided).
- Direct interested donors to online giving form or confirm mailing address to send a pledge card.
- Update contact information as needed.
- Steward our donors by sending thank you emails, texts, and videos.
- Must have at least two years expericne being a student philanthropy agent. Must have a passion for Quinnipiac University!
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Confident in holding conversations by phone
- Strong work ethic
- Professional and positive attitude
- Commitment to data privacy
- Customer service/sales experience a plus!
- Student must have a personal computer to perform this position.
|Hours of Position:
- Flexible hours
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 5:30pm – 8:45pm; Thursday 11am – 1pm; Saturday 12pm – 4pm; Sunday 12pm – 4pm
|Required Documents for Application:
|Instructions to Applicants:
||Click Apply at the top of the page. Complete the required application.
Note to Faculty/Staff Applicants Only:
If a final candidate is a current or previous Quinnipiac employee, the hiring manager must obtain a reference check from the candidate’s current or former manager before making an offer of employment. If the candidate's current or most-recent Quinnipiac supervisor is unavailable, the hiring manager should contact Talent Acquisition for assistance in determining the appropriate alternate contact:
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now