Director of Communications and Data Management for Graduate Admissions
Apply now Back to search results
Job Number: 494881
Campus: North Haven - North Haven, CT
||Quinnipiac University's Graduate Admissions invites applications for a Director of Communications and Data Management. Reporting to the Director of Graduate Admissions, this position is responsible for the creation, implementation, and maintenance of a robust communication plan designed to recruit students to Quinnipiac University graduate programs. This critical member of the graduate admissions staff will collaborate with the Director of Graduate Admissions and other team members to ensure that external messaging is relevant, timely, and accurate. This person will work closely with Enrollment Operations and Enrollment Technology to ensure that precise operational and CRM processes/reporting are in place to make admissions counselor recruitment more efficient and effective. In addition, this person will be responsible for the creation and coordination of graduate events, both on-campus and virtual. This position is located on the North Haven campus in North Haven, CT.
||Quinnipiac is a private, coeducational, nonsectarian institution located 90 minutes north of New York City and two hours from Boston. The university enrolls more than 9,500 students in 110 degree programs through its Schools of Business, Communications, Education, Computing and Engineering, Health Sciences, Law, Medicine, Nursing, and the College of Arts and Sciences. Quinnipiac is recognized by U.S. News & World Report as both a best-value school and a top national university, and has also earned recognition in Princeton Review's "The Best 387 Colleges". Quinnipiac has been named a "Great College to Work For" as determined by a comprehensive industry survey. For more information, please visit qu.edu. Connect with Quinnipiac on Facebook and follow Quinnipiac on Twitter and Instagram @QuinnipiacU.
- Create and maintain graduate admissions communication plans/campaigns and event registrations within the University CRM (Technolutions Slate)
- Develop, implement, and manage communications and event calendar
- Monitor the impact of communication plans/campaigns and adjust messaging based on data-informed analysis
- Work closely with Enrollment Operations to develop and implement streamlined admissions processes for inquiry and applicant workflow
- Collaborate with Enrollment Technology to create CRM queries and reports that will be utilized by the Director of Graduate Admissions and other graduate admissions personnel to make data-informed decisions
- Responsible for planning and executing on-campus and virtual graduate admissions events
- Meet regularly with other campus departments to communicate and coordinate graduate admissions processes and workflows
- Remain current on emerging technologies and innovative management tools
- Represent the Office of Graduate Admissions on University committees, task forces and special assignments as required
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree required
- Five or more years of relevant experience working within an admissions CRM (Slate preferred)
- Valid Driver's License required
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with different departments to achieve desired outcomes
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Understanding of, sensitivity to, and respect for the diverse academic, socio-economic, ethnic, religious, and cultural backgrounds of Quinnipiac students
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
Applications must be submitted electronically and include a resume, cover letter addressing how your experience supports the requirements of this position and Quinnipiac's commitment to diversity and inclusion, and contact information for three references on the application form.
Quinnipiac University has a strong commitment to the principles and practices of diversity and inclusion throughout the University community and welcomes candidates who enhance that diversity.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time faculty and staff which includes tuition remission and a culture that is inclusive and driven by excellence.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: Please note that the university has a COVID-19 vaccination requirement. For more information, please visit www.qu.edu/health-wellness-and-safety/covid-19-resources/
Quinnipiac University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend