At Symal Infrastructure we understand that the key to our success is our people. We pride ourselves of being industry leaders in not only Civil Construction but in the continual development of our staff.
Some of the responsibilities of the role include:
- Review complete tender documents provided
- Quantity take-off & Prepare Bill of Quantities as required
- Attend all required site inspections during the tender process
- Request for quotation from suppliers and subcontractors and providing detailed scopes to suppliers and subcontractors to ensure accurate quotes are provided.
- Request for information to clarify tender uncertainties
- Seek best value delivery methodology to gain competitive advantage over competitors
- Preparation of detailed estimate within Civilex estimating systems
- Preparation of detailed staging / traffic management plans
- Preparation of detailed construction methodology
- Identification of all known or assumed Risks & Opportunities including but not limited to risk associated with scope, documentation, specification, safety, program, quality, environmental, material conformance, community & stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 3 years relevant experience in estimating or construction management
- Relevant Project experience estimating projects projects > $5 Million Dollars
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence