Symal is a dynamic infrastructure and construction group providing innovative solutions for a diverse range of clients across Australia. A cohesive team of specialists with unique skills and capabilities, we cover the construction spectrum – from building to civil infrastructure, concrete structures, rail, bridges, plant hire, earth works and property development. Together, we’re setting a new benchmark for collaboration, innovation, engineering and outstanding delivery for the construction industry.
- Client interface and engagement for work packages, including developing the works scope, scheduling and site compliance.
- Leading and managing teams of construction professionals including mentoring, training and performance management
- Quality management and continuous improvement practices and processes
- Monthly commercial reporting, progress claims and variations
- Negotiation and dispute resolution skills
The objective of a Project Manager is to manage and coordinate projects efficiently, safely, and profitable. To be successful in this role, ideally you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management or equivalent (preferable but not essential)
- A proven track record in delivering projects and leading teams with a successful outcome regarding the above KRAs
- Experience in delivering projects greater than $5 million in value
- Demonstrate knowledge of construction methodology of medium / high rise concrete structures
At Symal, we believe in fostering partnerships today to create a better tomorrow.
We demonstrate genuine care for each other and our environment. As a company built on family values, we respect the views and opinions of others and work hard to create a positive, inclusive, and safe environment for all our people.
Committed to building an engaged and talented workforce, staff incentives include:
- Tailored professional development opportunities for career advancement
- Opportunities to work on a wide variety of exciting and complex projects
- Annual social calendar of activities and events
- Bonus leave days including your birthday off and a wellbeing day
- Flexible working arrangements
- Mentoring and leadership programs that connect you directly to Symal’s senior leaders
We’re proud to have some of the best in the game working for us, hired for their proven skills and experience. Come join us!