Symal Infrastructure (formerly Civilex) is the Symal Group’s infrastructure division. As a self-performing contractor, our reputation for delivering quality infrastructure outcomes, across diverse sectors, lays the foundation for success.
The objective of a Digital Marketing Coordinator is to work alongside and support an experienced and dedicated marketing team, learn, and implement a range of professional marketing skills including content and digital marketing, branding, graphic design and report on key analytics.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Develop a range of digital marketing content, including websites, social media and audio and video content
- Develop and prepare marketing campaigns
- Create social media content across the group
- Update intranet (SharePoint) and website content (WordPress)
- Assist in organising photoshoots and videography on and off site
- Create and develop email marketing collateral
- Build brand awareness through social media and stay up to date with social trends
- Manage paid and unpaid advertising through social media platforms
Graphic Design and Drafting:
- Use apps in Adobe Creative suite, in particular InDesign and Photoshop to create branded templates, social media content, flyers, brochures and presentations.
- Deliver captivating and creative design solutions
- Create effective design for a range of audiences within agreed brand parameter
- Be a brand guardian, maintaining correct logo usage, being the authority of what is on and off brand, and maintain and adhere to brand guidelines both internally and externally
Analytics and Insights:
- Analyse web traffic to measure the success of the content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
- Collate monthly insights and analytical data from digital (web and social) platforms
- Develop analytical reports that summarise and track user visitation and engagement across the company’s digital platforms
To be successful in this role, you must have;
- Degree in marketing, communications or similar
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Skills in Adobe Creative Suite, in particular InDesign and Photoshop, MS Office suite, WordPress, SharePoint, Hootsuite, Google Analytics/Insights
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deep knowledge of social media platforms – LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Experience in online audience growth
- Sound people skills with the ability to establish and build professional working relationships
- Ability to be flexible and multi-task and handle high pressure working environments
If you enjoy a fast paced working environment where no day will be the same, with an opportunity to grow your skill set this is the job for you!
Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and other minority groups are encouraged to apply.