Grampians Excavations is the Symal Group’s earth movements company and is a well-established company with over 22 years’ experience in the civil construction industry.
Grampians Excavations provides general earthworks and a large range of other services whilst utilising their large fleet of plant. Located in Stawell as well Spotswood, the Grampians team are looking for a Workshop and Logistics Coordinator to join the team from their Spotswood office.
The role compromises of working both office and site based whilst working alongside the Personal and Plant Allocator and reporting directly to the Operations Manager.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing the day to day Grampians Earthmoving fleet
- Coordinating plant services with internal and external fleet
- Leading and managing the plant defects register and coordinating the repairs as required
- Managing internal workshop budget and repair estimates
- Managing and coordinating the workflow for 2 x internal mechanics
- Managing plant breakdowns and minor defect repairs onsite
- Managing all plant floats with internal and external float resources
- Coordinating site specific plant requirements with Personal & Plant Allocator
Previous experience required:
- Must have minimum 4 years Mechanical background with good understanding of earthmoving plant and equipment
- Must have experience in the role advertised
Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and other minority groups are encouraged to apply.