Symal Infrastructure (formerly Civilex) is the Symal Group’s infrastructure division. As a self-performing contractor, our reputation for delivering quality infrastructure outcomes, across diverse sectors, lays the foundation for success. As the company is significantly growing, the Newcastle team are seeking experienced Final Trim/Grader operators.
- Must be able to confidently operate plant in a competent, efficient and safe manner, and to carry out allocated tasks as determined by the Site Supervisor.
- Works will be across roads, pavements and earthworks.
- The position will be located across projects in New South Wales, which include Snowy 2.0, Bega and Cooma.
To be successful for this role you must have;
- 5 to 10 years experience
- GPS and UTS experience essential
- Current Drivers License
- Construction Industry cards and appropriate tickets
This position is a site based role. The successful applicant must be able and willing to travel for this position.
If you meet the inherent requirements of the role, please apply now!
Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and other minority groups are encouraged to apply.