Symal Infrastructure (formerly Civilex) is the Symal Group’s infrastructure division. As a self-performing contractor, our reputation for delivering quality infrastructure outcomes, across diverse sectors, lays the foundation for success.
The Objective of the Programmer is to efficiently manage complex programs utilising relevant software to ensure projects are meeting their contractual obligations.
This role will require the successful applicant to travel to different sites to provide support to a range of Project Managers across a number of projects.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Supporting the Project Manager in setting clear target program objectives for the project team
- Ensure systems are established to monitor critical program activities (productivity tracking)
- Ensure Programs set out in Microsoft Project and P6 are set to the Symal standard and be a champion of this for the project team
- Support the Project Manager in managing subcontractor programming
- Provide advice and strategic plans for program planning improvements that will result as saving on overheads by ensuring the project stays ahead of the program.
To be successful in this role, you must have;
- 5+ years experience as a Programmer
- Microsoft Project Experience
- Proficient using Primavera P6 Software
- Engineering experience advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence change and efficiencies in regards to programming