Symal is a dynamic infrastructure and construction group providing innovative solutions for a diverse range of clients across Australia. A cohesive team of specialists with unique skills and capabilities, we cover the construction spectrum – from building to civil infrastructure, concrete structures, rail, bridges, plant hire, earth works and property development. Together, we’re setting a new benchmark for collaboration, innovation, engineering and outstanding delivery for the construction industry.
- Manage the day-to-day project requirements for both wet hire and dry hire assets and ensure there is no loss of production or changes to the project planning
- Engage key suppliers, maintain relationships, and ensure company compliance and correct contracts are put in place
- Conduct monthly reporting detailing wet and dry plant that has been hired
- Conduct reviews on supplier compliance on an annual basis and update any changes
To be successful in this role, ideally you will have:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a similar role
- Proven track record scheduling assets and resources with a successful outcome
- Intermediate computer skills and an understanding of Microsoft Office
- Ability to multitask and prioritise the business needs on a daily basis
At Symal, we believe in fostering partnerships today to create a better tomorrow.
We demonstrate genuine care for each other and our environment. As a company built on family values, we respect the views and opinions of others and work hard to create a positive, inclusive, and safe environment for all our people.
Committed to building an engaged and talented workforce, staff incentives include:
- Tailored professional development opportunities for career advancement
- Opportunities to work on a wide variety of exciting and complex projects
- Annual social calendar of activities and events
- Bonus leave days including your birthday off and a wellbeing day
- Flexible working arrangements
- Mentoring and leadership programs that connect you directly to Symal’s senior leaders
We’re proud to have some of the best in the game working for us, hired for their proven skills and experience. Come join us!