Symal is a dynamic infrastructure and construction group providing innovative solutions for a diverse range of clients across Australia. A cohesive team of specialists with unique skills and capabilities, we cover the construction spectrum – from building to civil infrastructure, concrete structures, rail, bridges, plant hire, earth works and property development. Together, we’re setting a new benchmark for collaboration, innovation, engineering and outstanding delivery for the construction industry.
- Operate plant in a competent and efficient manner, and to carry out allocated tasks as determined by the Site Supervisor.
- Opportunity to develop skills in order to progress within your career and move up to a supervisory role
To be successful in this role, ideally you will have:
- Experience loading screens, crushers, and trucks.
- Experience working with general earthworks and dust suppression.
- Experience operating a watercart, wheel loader and excavator.
- Current First Aid Certificate– Preferred but not essential.
- Heavy Rigid License and Construction Induction Card
At Symal, we believe in fostering partnerships today to create a better tomorrow.
We demonstrate genuine care for each other and our environment. As a company built on family values, we respect the views and opinions of others and work hard to create a positive, inclusive, and safe environment for all our people.
Committed to building an engaged and talented workforce, staff incentives include:
- Opportunities to work on a wide variety of exciting and complex projects
- Rewarding and inclusive team environment
We’re proud to have some of the best in the game working for us, hired for their proven skills and experience. Come join us!