Symal is a dynamic infrastructure and construction group providing innovative solutions for a diverse range of clients across Australia. A cohesive team of specialists with unique skills and capabilities, we cover the construction spectrum – from building to civil infrastructure, concrete structures, rail, bridges, plant hire, earth works and property development. Together, we’re setting a new benchmark for collaboration, innovation, engineering and outstanding delivery for the construction industry.
- Manage and lead work teams across your project to ensure successful completion of work
- Support the implementation of company processes and procedures and values on work sites and within work teams
- Monitor work performance in accordance with HSEQ compliance, client and regulatory specifications, and take action to rectify any shortfalls
- Ensure site teams have the equipment, materials and skills to complete work safely, on time and to an excellent standard
To be successful in this role, ideally you will have:
- A proven track record in delivering projects and leading teams with a successful outcome in regards to the above responsibilities
- Proven track record delivering complete contract scope on safe, under budget, on time and a quality product
- Relevant project experiencing delivering projects $5m+
- Have a sound understanding of relevant legislation including EBA’s and Awards
- Excellent communication skills
At Symal, we believe in fostering partnerships today to create a better tomorrow.
We demonstrate genuine care for each other and our environment. As a company built on family values, we respect the views and opinions of others and work hard to create a positive, inclusive, and safe environment for all our people.
Committed to building an engaged and talented workforce, staff incentives include:
- Tailored professional development opportunities for career advancement
- Opportunities to work on a wide variety of exciting and complex projects
- Annual social calendar of activities and events
- Bonus leave days including your birthday off and a wellbeing day
- Flexible working arrangements
- Mentoring and leadership programs that connect you directly to Symal’s senior leaders
We’re proud to have some of the best in the game working for us, hired for their proven skills and experience. Come join us!