Symal is a dynamic infrastructure and construction group providing innovative solutions for a diverse range of clients across Australia. A cohesive team of specialists with unique skills and capabilities, we cover the construction spectrum – from building to civil infrastructure, concrete structures, rail, bridges, plant hire, earth works and property development. Together, we’re setting a new benchmark for collaboration, innovation, engineering and outstanding delivery for the construction industry.
- Undertake civil surveys on a variety of project sites
- Manage and maintain effective liaison and communication with all levels of project management team on all matters relating to the construction activities
- Manage and coordinate all surveying requirements
- Utilise software to enter data and process information
To be successful in this role, ideally you will have:
- Diploma in Survey or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years’ Survey experience with a civil background
- Experience in 12D Office and Field, Magnet Office and Field, and Pocket 3D is preferred but not essential
- Experience in Topcon 3DMC, Topcon GPS, and Total Stations and Leica Total Stations is preferred but not essential.
At Symal, we believe in fostering partnerships today to create a better tomorrow.
We demonstrate genuine care for each other and our environment. As a company built on family values, we respect the views and opinions of others and work hard to create a positive, inclusive, and safe environment for all our people.
Committed to building an engaged and talented workforce, staff incentives include:
- Tailored professional development opportunities for career advancement
- Opportunities to work on a wide variety of exciting and complex projects
- Annual social calendar of activities and events
- Bonus leave days including your birthday off and a wellbeing day
- Flexible working arrangements
- Mentoring and leadership programs that connect you directly to Symal’s senior leaders
We’re proud to have some of the best in the game working for us, hired for their proven skills and experience. Come join us!