Symal is a dynamic infrastructure and construction group providing innovative solutions for a diverse range of clients across Australia. A cohesive team of specialists with unique skills and capabilities, we cover the construction spectrum – from building to civil infrastructure, concrete structures, rail, bridges, plant hire, earthworks and property development. Together, we’re setting a new benchmark for collaboration, innovation, engineering and outstanding delivery for the construction industry.
As the Environmental Advisor, your responsibilities will include:
- Establish and implement project environmental plans & procedures
- Conduct environmental monitoring & assessments on-site
- Identify risks and assist in developing remedies & solutions
- Ensure compliance with client & regulatory requirements
- Provide guidance & advice to our project delivery team
To be successful in this role, ideally you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering, earth sciences, environmental sciences or Natural Resource Management
- Post-graduate qualifications in the environmental field and/ or Project Management would be highly regarded
- Minimum of 2 years relevant construction experience
At Symal, we believe in fostering partnerships today to create a better tomorrow.
We demonstrate genuine care for each other and our environment. As a company built on family values, we respect the views and opinions of others and work hard to create a positive, inclusive, and safe environment for all our people.
Committed to building an engaged and talented workforce, staff incentives include:
- Tailored professional development opportunities for career advancement
- Opportunities to work on a wide variety of exciting and complex projects
- Annual social calendar of activities and events
- Bonus leave days including your birthday off and a wellbeing day
- Flexible working arrangements
- Mentoring and leadership programs that connect you directly to Symal’s senior leaders
We’re proud to have some of the best in the game working for us, hired for their proven skills and experience. Come join us!