Symal is a dynamic infrastructure and construction group providing innovative solutions for a diverse range of clients across Australia. A cohesive team of specialists with unique skills and capabilities, we cover the construction spectrum – from building to civil infrastructure, concrete structures, rail, bridges, plant hire, earth works and property development. Together, we’re setting a new benchmark for collaboration, innovation, engineering and outstanding delivery for the construction industry.
- Manage the program and budget of all projects under your supervision inclusive of the planning to deliver and resource the project.
- Build strong client relationships that position Symal for repeat work.
- Manage site safety and environmental compliance on the project.
- Overall management of the quality assurance across the project to ensure a high-quality project is delivered with minimal reworks
- Develop the project team around them and hold them accountable to meet their requirements.
To be successful in this role, ideally you will have:
- Relevant experience in delivering projects greater than $1 million and leading large teams under a range of contract models
- Approximately seven years relevant construction experience
- A proven track record in delivering complete contract scope on safe, under budget, on time and a quality product
At Symal, we believe in fostering partnerships today to create a better tomorrow.
We demonstrate genuine care for each other and our environment. As a company built on family values, we respect the views and opinions of others and work hard to create a positive, inclusive, and safe environment for all our people.
Committed to building an engaged and talented workforce, staff incentives include:
- Opportunities to work on a wide variety of exciting and complex projects
- Rewarding and inclusive team environment
We’re proud to have some of the best in the game working for us, hired for their proven skills and experience. Come join us!