Grampians is a dynamic infrastructure and construction group providing innovative solutions for a diverse range of clients across Australia. Grampians Excavations is a part of the wider Symal Group. A cohesive team of specialists with unique skills and capabilities, we cover the construction spectrum – from civil infrastructure, concrete structures, rail, plant hire and earth works. Together, we’re setting a new benchmark for collaboration, innovation, engineering and outstanding delivery for the construction industry.
The role is designed to manage and coordinate projects efficiently, safely, and profitable, using the Grampians Excavations integrated management system, and perform contract administration. The ideal candidate will be excited knowing no day will be the same, enjoys a fast-paced environment, is career driven and looking to grow with, and contribute to the success of the business. In return, the incumbent will receive ongoing training and development to pave their ideal pathway which includes future opportunities to work across other business units.
To be successful in this role, you must have;
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- A minimum 4 years relevant construction experience
- Have a sound understanding of typical construction specifications used in the Victorian construction industry
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Attention to detail and strong time management skills
- Demonstrated experience delivering civil infrastructure projects
- Ability to mentor, train and support Junior Site Engineers
At Symal, we believe in fostering partnerships today to create a better tomorrow.
We demonstrate genuine care for each other and our environment. As a company built on family values, we respect the views and opinions of others and work hard to create a positive, inclusive, and safe environment for all our people.
Committed to building an engaged and talented workforce, staff incentives include:
- Tailored professional development opportunities for career advancement
- Opportunities to work on a wide variety of exciting and complex projects
- Annual social calendar of activities and events
- Bonus leave days including your birthday off and a wellbeing day
- Flexible working arrangements
- Mentoring and leadership programs that connect you directly to Symal’s senior leaders
We’re proud to have some of the best in the game working for us, hired for their proven skills and experience. Come join us!