Symal is a dynamic infrastructure and construction group providing innovative solutions for a diverse range of clients across Australia. A cohesive team of specialists with unique skills and capabilities, we cover the construction spectrum – from building to civil infrastructure, concrete structures, rail, bridges, plant hire, earthworks and property development. Together, we’re setting a new benchmark for collaboration, innovation, engineering and outstanding delivery for the construction industry.
As the Survey Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Design, Interpret and 3D model civil drawings to be used on site by GPS and survey equipment.
- Manage design and survey data to be used in the field by surveyors and machinery.
- Drafting of designs and captured field data to be submitted to clients.
- Ensure 3D model and survey data is accurate.
- Manage survey needs of site foreman and schedule a small team of surveyors to carry out daily tasks needing to be undertaken on site.
- Communicate with clients/builders to ensure most up to date and relevant data and drawings are used on site.
- Lead the way in survey technology and 3D design available in the industry.
You will have:
- Knowledge and experience in survey with a civil construction background.
- Excellent designing and use of CAD software
- Excellent understanding of plans
- Experience in office CAD software such as AutoCAD, Trimble Business Center, 12D, Magnet Office
- Experience in Field and machine software such as Topcon - Pocket 3D, Magnet, 3DMC, Trimble - Siteworks, Earthworks, GCS 900, Leica - Captivate, Icon
At Symal, we believe in fostering partnerships today to create a better tomorrow.
We demonstrate genuine care for each other and our environment. As a company built on family values, we respect the views and opinions of others and work hard to create a positive, inclusive, and safe environment for all our people.
Committed to building an engaged and talented workforce, staff incentives include:
- Tailored professional development opportunities for career advancement
- Opportunities to work on a wide variety of exciting and complex projects
- Annual social calendar of activities and events
- Bonus leave days including your birthday off and a wellbeing day
- Flexible working arrangements
- Mentoring and leadership programs that connect you directly to Symal’s senior leaders
We’re proud to have some of the best in the game working for us, hired for their proven skills and experience. Come join us!