Symal “meaning together” is a dynamic infrastructure and construction group providing innovative solutions for a diverse range of clients across Australia. We are a cohesive team of specialists with unique skills and capabilities, we cover the construction spectrum – from building to civil infrastructure, concrete structures, rail, bridges, plant hire, earthworks and property development. Together, we’re setting a new benchmark for collaboration, innovation, engineering and outstanding delivery for the construction industry. We are driving change together.
Our Marketing and Communications Manager is primarily responsible for developing, implementing, and evaluating the group’s marketing and communications strategy and campaigns. This position will contribute to the delivery of best-practice and innovative marketing and communications strategies. The role will lead our positing ensuring our activities align to our brand. We’re people, people, we’re warm, engaging and clear.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Set, manage and execute the overall marketing and communication strategy across the business.
- Develop marketing and communications strategies that promote positive awareness of the organisation
- Identify, develop, oversee and publish communications internally and externally across digital and non-digital platforms
- Develop and manage targeted marketing campaigns to meet organisational objectives
- Develop and manage calendar of all marketing campaigns and activities from inception through to post-campaign review
- Lead, drive and motivate a small team of marketing and graphic design specialists
To be successful in this role, ideally you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications marketing and/or communications (Experience in the construction sector highly advantageous)
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills and a natural ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing/communications/PR
- Excellent working knowledge of social media channels including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Strong verbal and written skills are essential
- Superior communication skills throughout all communication mediums both internally and externally
At Symal, we believe in fostering partnerships today to create a better tomorrow.
We demonstrate genuine care for each other and our environment. As a company built on family values, we respect the views and opinions of others and work hard to create a positive, inclusive, and safe environment for all our people.
Committed to building an engaged and talented workforce, staff incentives include:
- Tailored professional development opportunities for career advancement
- Opportunities to work on a wide variety of exciting and complex projects
- Annual social calendar of activities and events
- Bonus leave days including your birthday off and a wellbeing day
- Flexible working arrangements
We’re proud to have some of the best in the game working for us.