We are Grampians
Grampians Excavations is a is a well-established Australian business with over 30 years’ experience in the civil construction industry. Grampians Excavations is a part of the wider Symal Group, a construction company determined to make a meaningful difference and we’re proud to have some of the best in the game working with us. We’re known as a young and ambitious group filled with energy, momentum, and innovation to drive change with bold thinking making us leaders in the building and construction industry.
Together, we’re setting a new benchmark for collaboration, innovation, engineering and outstanding delivery for the construction industry. We are driving change together.
If you have experience operating the below machinery, pleas express your interest in joining Grampians and we will evaluate your suitability for available roles.
- Experienced excavator operators – GPS capable
- Experienced dozer operators – GPS capable
- Experienced grader operators – GPS & UTS capable
What we need from you:
- Minimum 5 years ‘experience operating
- Experience working within the rail corridor
- Relevant RII Tickets
- Valid Rail Industry Worker Card (RIW)
- Construction Card
- Current Driver’s License
- HR Licenses at a minimum
- Proof or right to work in Australia
Why Grampians Excavations
We demonstrate genuine care for each other and our environment. As a company built on family values, we respect the views and opinions of others and work hard to create a positive, inclusive, and safe environment for all our people
Committed to building an engaged and talented workforce, staff incentives include:
- Opportunities to work on a wide variety of exciting and complex projects
- Rewarding and inclusive team environment
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.