The Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB), a government agency under the Ministry of Trade and Industry, is responsible for strategies that enhance Singapore’s position as a global centre for business, innovation, and talent. We undertake investment promotion and industry development, and work with international businesses, both foreign and local, by providing information, connection to partners and access to government incentives for their investments. Our mission is to create sustainable economic growth, with vibrant business and good job opportunities for Singapore.
For more information on EDB, please visit www.edb.gov.sg
We are adding an analytical paid media manager to the BMC (Brand, Marketing & Communications) team of EDB. This is a unique chance for a highly motivated individual contributor who is passionate about optimizing paid media channels to enable an integrated approach to building Singapore’s brand relevance as a business hub and generate quality leads.
This position will work within the digital marketing team and across multiple functional units in EDB (content marketing, brand, markets, and divisions that requires paid media counsel), to ensure paid media projects are successfully planned, executed, and analysed afterwards, while contributing to the corporate growth goals.
You should be well versed with digital media advertising, managing B2B paid campaigns end-to-end (from planning to analysis), and agency management. You will be supporting the management of the global paid media agency and responsible for translating actionable insights into campaign performance to improve efficiency and conversions across the various channels – such as social, native, display, publication partnership –
via tactics such as Account-Based Marketing (ABM).
You should be an analytical and systematic thinker, who is naturally curious about customer behaviour and enjoy learning about industry best practices, new technologies and taking a data enabled approach to performance marketing.
If this is you, we would love to have you on the team.
Roles and Responsibilities
You will have an active role coordinating with various stakeholders within BMC to plan, execute, optimise and analyse paid media campaigns, driving demand generation and lead acquisition targets to achieve business objectives.
The scope of work includes and is not limited to the following:
1. Support Media Agency Management: Work with media agency across HQ and Markets level to ensure a high quality of work is delivered within the SLAs. Support biannual agency evaluation and media budget reconciliation. Review media performance reports and work with agency to curate and implement actionable insights to maximise campaign outcomes.
2. Paid Media Campaign Operations and Implementation: Partner with markets, analytics, and data & tech teams to establish campaign parameters and set up requirements. I.e. ABM target list loading for ABM campaigns, Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA)/Consent Language management. Manage agency for UTM links, tagging, lead generation form field alignment. Review campaign ad asset creation and brand compliance.
3. Campaign Execution: Review paid media briefs from various stakeholders to ensure that it is aligned with the global full year paid media strategy. Together with stakeholders, review media proposals and media plans proposed by the agency which includes channels, tactics, targeting and flighting. Work together with stakeholders to ensure ad assets are optimised for paid media, and review interim campaign reports to optimise media spend.
4. Performance Management: Set up QBR sessions to review performance with BMC management, relevant stakeholders, and media agency. Reconcile paid media campaign performance with business objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) set, including the number of Sales-Qualified Leads (SQLs). Conduct competitive analysis with the help of the media agency to identify potential media gaps and opportunities and keep BMC updated of the media landscape.
To meet the challenges of this role, you must have/be:
- A degree in relevant discipline (eg. marketing, economics, statistics, math)
- At least 6 years of relevant experience with media agency management, and end-to-end global B2B paid media campaigns execution across multiple channels such as social, native, display, publication partnerships
- Proven track record running integrated B2B marketing campaigns, delivering high-growth targets
- Proficient in managing paid media campaigns end-to-end, including strategy, data-based optimisation, ad copywriting, ad-trafficking, campaign analysis, and budget/billing management
- An advanced understanding of digital media analytics, and a proven track record of leveraging analytics tools such Adobe Analytics, Adobe Experience Manager, Google Analytics to effectively track KPIs
- Able to work independently, has strong project management skills and attention to detail
We review applications and interview on a rolling basis. Applicants can expect to receive an application outcome within 8 weeks of application date