Currency Team Member Level 1 - Auckland
Job no: 492813
Work type: Permanent - Part-time
ACM is the New Zealand division of the Linfox Armaguard Group Pty Ltd, the largest currency management company in Australasia, providing exceptional service since 1938.
The Group’s vision is to be the industry leader of innovated, integrated, secure currency and valuables solution.
ACM provides our team members with a range of benefits, including career development and great team member rewards, along with the opportunity to play a strategic and leading role in our growing organisation.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Currency Team Member Level 1 to join the Operations team in Auckland. You will be responsible for ensuring the accurate processing of cash whilst meeting our varied clients processing objectives.
Reporting to the Currency/ Branch Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all ACM safety standards are being adhered to
- Being physically and mentally fit with the ability to undertake necessary manual handling tasks as required
- Ensuring efficient processing of cash and other valuables
- Maintaining accurate cash processing records and verification to ensure balancing.
- Identifying and report all discrepancies
- Adhere to strict security and operational procedures and rules
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong numeracy skills
- Have previous cash handling experience
- Have computer knowledge and data entry skills
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Have a high level of integrity and ability to work honestly
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
ACM offers a secure working environment and a strong commitment to employee training, welfare and health & safety. All applicants are required to be currently cleared by a full medical including a drug test, credit history and ministry of justice checks.
You must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
If this sounds like a career for you, please submit an application form and attach your covering letter and resume.
The closing date for all applications is Friday 13th August 2021.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend