ACM - Armoured Vehicle Operator - Auckland
Job no: 492828
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
ACM is the New Zealand division of the Linfox Armaguard Group Pty Ltd, the largest currency management company in Australasia, providing exceptional service since 1938.
The Group’s vision is to be the industry leader of innovated, integrated, secure currency and valuables solution.
ACM provides our team members with a range of benefits, including career development and great team member rewards, along with the opportunity to play a strategic and leading role in our growing organisation.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Armoured Vehicle Operator team member to join the Operations team in Auckland. You will be responsible for providing service excellence to customers and undertake daily cash collection duties in a professional manner.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all ACM safety standards are being adhered to
- Being physically and mentally fit with the ability to undertake necessary manual handling tasks as required
- Transporting cash and coin to and from client’s premises
- Assisting in the loading of the armoured vehicles
- Ensure the armoured vehicles are maintained and secured daily
- Adhere to strict security and operational procedures and rules
- Proven ability to provide high level customer service and attention to detail
What you need to be successful in the role:
- Current Full NZ drivers licence
- Current Security Licence (certificate of approval) is desirable but not essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
ACM offers a secure working environment and a strong commitment to employee training, welfare and health & safety. All applicants are required to be currently cleared by a full medical including a drug test, credit history and ministry of justice checks.
You must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
If this sounds like a career for you, please submit an application form and attach your covering letter and resume.
The closing date for all applications is Friday 13th August 2021.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend