Enrolled Nurses - Kalgoorlie
Job no: 492603
Work type: Casual / Temp
Categories: Enrolled Nurse
Amana Living is one of Western Australia's largest not-for-profit providers of transition, aged and community care. We are proud of our reputation as a trusted, multi-award-winning provider, driven by a firm belief that the second half of life is for living. We offer a broad range of services, including residential care facilities, transition care programs, retirement living villages, home care, day care, respite, and dementia specific services.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently seeking 2 Enrolled Nurses to fulfill casual positions based at our residential care facility in Kalgoorlie. Edward Collick Home is a 89-bed facility, with 17 of these being dementia specific. Therefore, it is essential that all potential candidates have experience providing care to people living with dementia.
- Conduct comprehensive reviews of residents through appropriate assessments
- Contribute in the allocation of workload for care staff
- Support residents with care requirements in line with scope of practice
- Monitor and assist in administering medications
- Provide oversight and leadership to care staff
- Supervise care staff on shifts and provide support
- Complete appropriate reporting and documentation
You will be supported by a multidisciplinary team to provide assistance with clinical duties and mentor your team of care staff. Your excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills will be critical to your success in this leadership role.
- Current, unrestricted registration with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia
- Minimum 12 months' experience in an Aged Care facility or Geriatrics ward as an Enrolled Nurse
- Experience providing care for and working with people living with dementia
- Valid Police Clearance less than 6 months' old (or provide a receipt at interview stage)
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
Working for Amana Living not only offers you a fulfilling career, we also offer industry leading pay rates and a range of other benefits;
- Employment with a leading aged care provider in a growing sector
- The ability to salary package $15,900 p.a.
- Flexible hours of work
- Discounted private health insurance with HBF and Medibank
- Free onsite parking
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply now and ensure your resume is included in your application. If you have any queries, please contact the Amana Living Recruitment Team on 08 9424 6822.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend