- Permanent part time position
- Work at Australia’s largest private teaching hospital
- Great employee benefits
About the Role
We are seeking a professional and experienced Registered Nurse to join our team in Ward 33 and assist in continuing the high standard of care and professionalism with which our department is renowned. Ward 33 is a 31-bed acute ward specialising in Renal, Respiratory Medicine, Infectious Diseases, and Dermatology.
As a Registered Nurse you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered.
About the Hospital
Greenslopes Private Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operators, and is located just 5km from Brisbane’s CBD. As a world-class tertiary medical facility, we have some of Queensland’s finest specialists working with us to offer the latest treatments and first-class service to our patients. The hospital also offers a comprehensive range of acute medical, surgical and psychiatric services, as well as a 24-hour Emergency Centre.
To be successful in this role, you will be an efficient and organised individual with exceptional communication skills and a very high standard of personal presentation. You will have an interest in Respiratory or Renal Medicine and will be a committed team player with a strong team and customer focus.
Skills & Experience
- Relevant registration with AHPRA
- Minimum one (1) year experience in an acute hospital environment
- Respiratory or Renal experience
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patient
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with internal and external key stakeholders
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant registration
- Knowledge of legislative requirements in relation to nursing practice
Greenslopes Private Hospital is very proud of its positive wellness culture and has been received multiple National Human Resource Awards for its Health & Wellbeing Programs.
Staff have access to a wide range of attractive local and national employee benefits, including flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance, Professional Development opportunities, a staff recognition and rewards system, access to the EAP, industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services, and more.
About the Organisation
Ramsay Health Care is a global health care company with a reputation for operating high-quality services and delivering excellent patient care, and employs over 30,000 people across 73 Australian sites employing. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online by clicking on the Apply button within this advertisement. All applications should include cover letter, CV and 2 current work-related referees.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Carolyn Erwin on (07) 3394 7433.
Close Date: Monday 27 May, 2019