Emergency Medical Officer
Job no: 493922
Work type: Casual
Location: John Flynn Private Hospital
Categories: Medical Professionals
John Flynn Private Hospital
Emergency Medical Officers (EMOs) - casual
About John Flynn Private Hospital (JFPH)
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, JFPH is a 334 bed, acute care hospital providing an extensive range of services to the people of the Gold Coast. For full details about JFPH, follow this link: https://www.johnflynnprivate.com.au/
Our busy 24 hour Emergency Care Centre (ECC) currently has opportunities for EMOs and FACEMs who have emergency experience, to join the wonderful team at JFPH. Available shifts will predominantly be at night and on weekends. Over the next few months the ECC will be expanding and relocating to a new area within the hospital with a completion date scheduled for late 2019.
Attractive rates are being offered for this position, together with billing incentives and the opportunity to retain a percentage of billings if you have a provider number.
Key Selection Criteria
- General/Specialist registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Fellowship of the Australasian College of Emergency Medicine or progressing towards the qualification
- GP with emergency experience (PGY5+) or Fellow of ACRRM
- Demonstrated experience as an Emergency Care Physician
- Access to unrestricted Medicare Provider Number desirable
- Sound understanding of professional and legislative requirements in a health care setting
To apply for this position, click on the link below. Initial enquiries may be directed to Dr Ben Walters on (07) 5598 9873.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend