Enrolled Nurse - Urology & Gynaecology
Job no: 493970
Work type: Part time
Location: Greenslopes Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled
We are seeking an experienced Enrolled Nurse to join our Urology and Gynaecology Surgical Ward at Greenslopes Private Hospital in Brisbane.
This position is part time (56 hours per fortnight).
About the Role
Reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager, the Endorsed Enrolled Nurse will perform medication administration and display proficiency in cannulation and associated treatments with the support and guidance of the department manager to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered in line with the care values and strategic direction of the Hospital and Ramsay Health Care. The successful candidate will be responsible for understanding the scope of practice in line with relevant registration and have the ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patients.
To be successful you will be a committed team player with a passion for delivering a high standard of patient care. You will be proactive, flexible with shifts and have a strong customer focus.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in an acute hospital environment
- Holds medication endorsement and intravenous medication endorsement
- Enrolled Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- Exceptional customer service and time management skills
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and maintain good working relations with others
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patient
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
Greenslopes Private Hospital in particular offers free parking, a wide range of in hospital services and a thriving social club.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call Amanda Hill, Nurse Unit Manager, on
07 3394 7527.
Close date: 9 June 2019
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend