Job no: 494135
Work type: Part time
Location: Wollongong Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Permanent and casual opportunities
An exciting opportunity exists for motivated and experienced Registered Nurses to join our friendly and supportive team in our busy Recovery Ward.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to ensure excellence in customer service
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent understanding of Infection Control principles
- Demonstrated understanding of current relevant guidelines, regulations and standards
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
The 151 bed private hospital operated by Australia's largest private hospital operator, Ramsay Health Care, is set in the heart of Wollongong's Medical Precinct adjacent to the Wollongong Public Hospital. It features state of the art equipment, facilities and patient services setting a benchmark for healthcare facilities in the Illawarra. Wollongong Private Hospital includes all major services including an intensive care unit, nine operating theatres, a cardiac catheter laboratory, day oncology unit and a stand-alone day surgical centre. It offers the full range of medical, surgical and maternity services.
Located just 80km south of Sydney, Wollongong is a major metropolitan hub on the coast of NSW. Whilst enjoying all the services of a major metropolitan city, Wollongong residents also enjoy a relaxed beach lifestyle in this beautiful coastal location.
Wollongong Private Hospital is defined by our unique culture and dedication to giving outstanding patient care. From the way we recognise and reward our staff to our attitude toward the patient experience – we are a great choice for staff who want to be part of a cutting-edge, fast paced and progressive environment.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
Leasha Kingston – Nurse Unit Manager
Phone: 02 42861216
Applications close: 28 July 2019
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend