Anaesthetic Registered Nurse / Endorsed Enrolled Nurse
Job no: 494253
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Pindara - Gold Coast Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
- Part time and Full time opportunity
Perioperative Services consists of 14 Operating Rooms with a first and second stage recovery area. The vision for the Perioperative Service is to be recognised as an innovative and progressive centre of excellence in Perioperative Nursing through its commitment to provide a Superior Quality service to achieve best practice outcomes.
About the Role
Reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Department Manager, Clinical Nurse, Team and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered in line with the care values and strategic direction of the Hospital and Ramsay Health Care. You will also assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patients.
- Current Nursing registration with AHPRA
- Previous Anaesthetic and Post Anaesthetic Care Unit experience
- Holds or working towards medication endorsement and intravenous medication endorsement
- Nursing experience in an acute care setting
- Knowledge of Quality / Continuous Improvement processes
- High level problem solving skills and a commitment to continuous improvement
- Excellent work ethic and time management skills
- Ability to successfully work as a team member
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Pindara Private Hospital is centrally located in Benowa on the Gold Coast.
Pindara Private Hospital is a modern 348 licensed acute care Hospital with extensive on site facilities including a 24 hour Emergency Department, 22 Operating Theatres including our Day Surgery and Endoscopy Unit, Intensive Care, Coronary Care, Oncology, Maternity and Paediatric units, Rehabilitation and Renal Dialysis, a state of the art Cardiac Catheter Laboratory / Hybrid Theatre, in-house Pharmacy, comprehensive Pathology and X-Ray including Ultrasound, CT scan, MRI and Nuclear Medicine imaging and a number of on-site consulting suites. The campus also includes a 5 level medical specialists suite building.
Pindara Private Hospital has established an excellent reputation in the community for its high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction and quality improvement.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
Close Date: 4 August 2019
Nurse Unit Manager
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend