Enrolled and Registered Nurses (Theatre)
Job no: 494411
Work type: Full time, Full time temp, Part time, Part time temp
Location: Pindara - Gold Coast Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
We are seeking Endorsed Enrolled and Registered Nurses to join the Theatre Department at Pindara Private Hospital in the Gold Coast.
Due to both expansion and some maternity leave we have multiple Permanent Full-Time and Part-Time roles for both EN’s and RN’s available as well as;
- A 12 month maximum-term Full-Time Registered Nurse position.
- A 12 month maximum-term Part-Time (56 hours per fortnight) Registered Nurse position.
- A 6 month maximum-term Part-Time (70 hours per fortnight) Registered Nurse position.
About the Role
Pindara Private Hospital is a modern 348 licensed acute care Hospital with extensive on site facilities including a 24 hour Emergency Department, 22 Operating Theatres including our Day Surgery and Endoscopy Unit, Intensive Care, Coronary Care, Oncology, Maternity and Paediatric units.
In these roles, you will work with patients across our surgical services with the support and guidance of the Department Manager, Clinical Nurse, Team and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered in line with the care values and strategic direction of the Hospital and Ramsay Health Care.
These roles will report to the Nurse Unit Manager and shifts will cover a 7-day rotating roster including with varying day and night shifts.
You will bring a strong clinical skillset with experience as a scrub scout or in a peri-operative department and have exceptional customer service, confident communication and interpersonal skills. The flexibility to handle a 7-day rotating roster including weekend and evening shifts will be also be crucial to this role.
You will also meet the following criteria:
- Relevant registration with AHPRA.
- Post graduate experience as a peri-operative/scrub scout nurse is an essential criteria for this role.
- Enrolled Nurses are required to be certified to administer IV and medication.
- Demonstrate excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and maintain good working relations with others.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Pindara Private Hospital is centrally located in Benowa on the Gold Coast. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
On offer is a PRO RATA Full-Time Equivalent salary ranging from;
- $61,000 -$65,000 + Superannuation per annum based on experience level for Enrolled Nurses.
- $69,000 -$88,000 + Superannuation per annum based on experience level for Registered Nurses.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
Victoria Saunders, Nurse Unit Manager
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend