Registered Nurse - Ward 43
Job no: 494496
Work type: Part time
Location: Greenslopes Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
About the role
An opportunity has arisen for a Registered Nurse with strong clinical skills and a passion for general medical nursing with current acute hospital care to join our supportive team in Ward 43 at Greenslopes Private Hospital. Ward 43 is a 32 bed general medical, stroke and dementia ward.
This role is available on a permanent part-time basis, at 64 hours per fortnight. The successful applicant will need to be flexible with shifts and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring a high level of quality patient care is delivered in line with the core values and the strategic direction of the Hospital and Ramsay Health Care. You will also have the following selection criteria:
- Relevant registration with AHPRA to practice as a Registered Nurse in Australia;
- A minimum of 1 year experience post-graduate in an acute setting;
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team;
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of each patient;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and autonomously as required; and
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service and excellent time management skills.
- Tertiary Certificate or Advanced Diploma in relevant specialty;
- Recent clinical experience in relevant care setting; and
- Computer literacy.
Culture and Benefits
We value our staff and provide a wide range of attractive local and national employee benefits including:
- Flexible work practices
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee recognition and rewards system
- Ramsay Corporate discounts including health fund and travel discounts
- Ramsay Health Care Employee Benefit Club
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program
- And much more!
About the Hospital
Greenslopes Private Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operators, and is located just 5km from Brisbane’s CBD. As a world-class tertiary medical facility, we have some of Queensland’s finest specialists working with us to offer the latest treatments and first-class service to our patients. The hospital employs 2,500 staff, contains 32 specialty units, and has 18 operating theatres.
Working with us
Ramsay Health Care has grown to become a global hospital group, delivering a range of acute and primary healthcare services from 480 facilities across 11 countries, making it one of the largest and most diverse private healthcare companies in the world. The company employs over 77,000 staff and treats 8.5 million patients throughout its hospitals and primary care clinics.
We live and work by our values of The Ramsay Way – “People Caring for People” and seek out those who are committed to developing people and teams and a continuous improvement culture.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online by clicking on the Apply button within this advertisement. Applications should include a CV and 2 current work-related referees.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Desire Du Plooy, Nurse Coordinator, on 07 3394 7443.
Applications close: Monday 22 July, 2019
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend