We are seeking a Permanent Part Time Physiotherapist to join our highly skilled and expert team of Allied Health Professionals at St George Private Hospital, located in Sydney’s southern suburbs.
About the Role
Our department provides physiotherapy services to a broad range of clinical caseloads across the hospital. In this role you will be responsible for providing a high level of clinical care to patients. You will be required to contribute to quality projects as well as the personal development of yourself and other members in your team. To be successful you will have a strong customer focus, be flexible with shifts and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment. The shifts will cover weekends and evenings, of which penalty rates apply.
In this role, you will work closely with a supportive and respectful team.
To succeed in this role you will have excellent clinical, interpersonal and communication skills. You will enjoy working in a team, be enthusiastic, dynamic and demonstrate a commitment to excellence.
You will also bring;
- Degree in Physiotherapy and current AHPRA Registration
- A minimum of 1 year post graduate experience
- Demonstrated skills in Physiotherapy management of acute patients
- Proven ability to work across multiple clinical areas independently
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills including demonstrated effective interpersonal and customer service skills and ability to build rapport and empathise with patients
- Demonstrated excellent organisation and workload management skills
- A minimum of two years’ experience in an acute hospital setting (Desirable)
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
St George Private Hospital in particular offers outstanding working environment, modern facilities, flexible work arrangements, innovative education programmes and a supportive management team.
About the Organisation
St George Private Hospital is one of the most modern, clinically advanced private hospitals in Australasia. It is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected operator of private hospitals. The hospital is located in Sydney's South and is adjacent to St George Public Hospital. St George Private Hospital is a fully accredited 276 bed advanced surgical and acute medical facility. Working in partnership with some of Australia's leading medical specialists, the hospital has developed a strong reputation in Cardiac, Orthopaedics & Spinal Care, Neurosurgery, General Surgery, Medical, Cancer Care, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Colorectal and Urology.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call Sarah Mellan on 9598 5153, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close Date: 22nd July 2019