Registered Nurse - Anaesthetics
Job no: 494533
Work type: Full time
Location: North Shore Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
- Full-Time position
- Rotating permanent part-time position (min. 3 days / wk)
About the Role
The Operating Theatre department at North Shore Private Hospital provides surgical services across their 17 Operating Theatre complex.
We are seeking experienced nurses to collaborate with and join our respected team to provide specialised and dedicated care to our patients. As a Registered Nurse, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift leaders to ensure a high level of quality care is provided. You will also be responsible for assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of each individual patient.
In this role you will report to Nurse Unit Manager and work closely with a supportive, friendly and respected team.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting working as an anaesthetic nurse with a passion for client care, and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication and skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
You will also bring;
- Relevant nursing degree and current Nursing Registration with AHPRA
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an acute hospital setting
- 6 months recent experience in Anaesthetics
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a strong customer service focus
- Ability to participate with being ‘On-Call’
- Paediatric anaesthetics experience
- Experience working in a Neuro-Vascular Lab &/or Cath Lab
- Recovery experience
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, North Shore Private Hospital offers a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and maternity services and is renowned for its five star facilities. Collocated with Sydney’s Royal North Shore, North Shore Private Hospital is a teaching hospital of the University of Sydney.
Full-time equivalent Registered Nurses: $68,913.47 - $88,502.47 + Superannuation per annum, based on experience level.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Zenya Ladanay, Nurse Unit Manager, on 02 8425 3177 or via email: LadanayZ@ramsayhealth.com.au
Closing Date: 6 September 2019
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend