Job no: 494555
Work type: Casual
Location: Wollongong Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
- Leading health care provider
- Flexibility and variety
About the Role
We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join our casual pool. Working in this department it will give you a great opportunity to work across all specialities by maintaining the consistent shifts from the one hospital. The casual pool has many roster options to suit all types of work life balance; vary from am/PM/ND and even the possibility of short shifts. To be successful you will have excellent customer service, be a motivated self starter and have outstanding time management skills. You will also demonstrate exceptional communication skills and be adaptable to change - no day is the same.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant registration with AHPRA
- Minimum one (1) year post graduate experience
- Previous experience working within a multi-disciplinary team
- Proven ability to work effectively within a team environment and autonomously as required
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
- Advanced communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and maintain good working relations with others
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Wollongong Private Hospital is set in the heart of Wollongong's Medical Precinct.
The 151 bed private hospital features state of the art equipment, facilities and patient services setting a benchmark for healthcare facilities in the Illawarra. Wollongong Private Hospital includes all major services including an intensive care unit, nine operating theatres, a cardiac catheter laboratory, day oncology unit and stand-alone day surgical centre. It offers the full range of medical, surgical and maternity services.
Located just 80km south of Sydney, Wollongong is a major metropolitan hub on the coast of NSW. Whilst enjoying all the services of a major metropolitan city, Wollongong residents also enjoy a relaxed beach lifestyle in this beautiful coastal location.
Wollongong Private Hospital is defined by our unique culture and dedication to giving outstanding patient care. From the way we recognise and reward our staff to our attitude toward the patient experience – we are a great choice for staff who would like to be part of a cutting-edge, fast paced and progressive environment.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
Applications close: 22 September 2019
Margaret Mason, Director of Clinical Services
Phone: 02 4286 1141
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend