Endorsed Enrolled Nurse - Medical
Job no: 494609
Work type: Casual
Location: Pindara - Gold Coast Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled
- Casual opportunity
- Leading health care provider
- Excellent staff rewards and recognition program
An opportunity currently exists for an experienced Enrolled Nurse (Division 2 – Endorsed) to join our team in Respiratory / Acute Medical Ward. The successful applicants will work on a casual basis with shifts covering a 7 day rotating roster.
About the Role
Reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager, the successful candidate will work as a member of the clinical team under the supervision of a Registered Nurse, providing high quality care to all patients and clients who access health services. You will also support other members of the multi-disciplinary patient care team with clinical and professional matters.
You will have exceptional customer service, strong communication and interpersonal skills and also meet the following criteria:
- Current nursing AHPRA registration
- Recent experience working in a Respiratory / Acute Medical Ward within an acute care setting
- Holds or working towards medication endorsement and intravenous medication endorsement
- Excellent work ethic and time management skills
- High level problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work as a cohesive team member
- Knowledge of Quality / Continuous Improvement processes
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Pindara Private Hospital is centrally located in Benowa on the Gold Coast.
Pindara Private Hospital is a modern 348 licensed acute care Hospital with extensive on site facilities including a 24 hour Emergency Department, 22 Operating Theatres including our Day Surgery and Endoscopy Unit, Intensive Care, Coronary Care, Oncology, Maternity and Paediatric units, Rehabilitation and Renal Dialysis, a state of the art Cardiac Catheter Laboratory / Hybrid Theatre, in-house Pharmacy, comprehensive Pathology and X-Ray including Ultrasound, CT scan, MRI and Nuclear Medicine imaging and a number of on-site consulting suites. The campus also includes a 5 level medical specialists suite building.
Pindara Private Hospital has established an excellent reputation in the community for its high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction and quality improvement.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
Close Date: 28 July 2019
Michelle Sherring, Nurse Unit Manager 2A - SherringM@ramsayhealth.com.au
Kim Fraser, Nurse Unit Manager 1A - FraserK@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend