- Part-time – 45 hours per fortnight
- Leading healthcare provider
- Excellent staff rewards and recognition program
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Physiotherapist to join our Allied Health Services team. The successful applicant will be based at Pindara Private Hospital, working on a part time basis, with a minimum contract of 45 hours per fortnight cover a 7-day rotating roster, as required, in line with the needs of the business.
Reporting to the Allied Health Services Manager, the successful applicant will provide effective and efficient professional Physiotherapy services to patients and customers of the Hospital. This will involve the provision of inpatient physiotherapy services to the following departments: intensive care, orthopaedics, general medicine, general surgery, neurosurgery, rehabilitation, paediatrics and oncology.
You will have exceptional customer service, strong verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills and also meet the following criteria:
- Physiotherapist with current AHPRA registration
- Degree in Physiotherapy
- Demonstrated skills in Physiotherapy management of acute and rehabilitation patients
- Proven ability to work across multiple clinical areas
- Demonstrated excellent organisation and workload management skills
- Ability to work all shifts to meet the needs of the business over a seven day rotating roster
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Pindara Private Hospital is centrally located in Benowa on the Gold Coast.
Pindara Private Hospital is a modern 348 licensed acute care Hospital with extensive on site facilities including a 24 hour Emergency Department, 22 Operating Theatres including our Day Surgery and Endoscopy Unit, Intensive Care, Coronary Care, Oncology, Maternity and Paediatric units, Rehabilitation and Renal Dialysis, a state of the art Cardiac Catheter Laboratory / Hybrid Theatre, in-house Pharmacy, comprehensive Pathology and X-Ray including Ultrasound, CT scan, MRI and Nuclear Medicine imaging and a number of on-site consulting suites. The campus also includes a 5 level medical specialists suite building.
Pindara Private Hospital has established an excellent reputation in the community for its high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction and quality improvement.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. If you feel you meet the above criteria please submit a covering letter addressing the above selection criteria (documenting two work related referees) as well as your resume.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Paul Hunt – Allied Health Services Manager, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Close Date: 28 July 2018