- Full time or part time opportunity
- Leading health care provider
- Excellent staff rewards and recognition program
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Anaesthetic Technician to join the Perioperative Services Department. A full time or part time employment opportunity is currently available with contracted hours to be determined in line with the successful applicant and the needs of the business. Shifts will cover a 7-day rotating roster including participation in on-call rostering.
Base annual full-time salary before allowances of $60,539.20 to $63,370.32 in line with Enterprise Agreement and depending upon previous experience and qualifications.
About the Role
Reporting to the Anaesthetic Operations Manager, the successful applicant will work as a member of the clinical team to prepare the perioperative environment for the appropriate procedure while liaising with, and closely supporting, the anaesthetist in the provision of all aspects of the anaesthetic care, as required by the anaesthetist and perioperative team.
You will have a strong commitment to customer service, display strong communication and interpersonal skills and also meet the following criteria:
- Current Technician qualifications or equivalent
- Extensive experience in Anaesthetics
- Trained and experienced in Cell Salvage and Auto transfusion
- Recent Perioperative experience with an acute care setting
- Excellent work ethic and time management skills
- Ability to successfully work as a team member
- Knowledge of Quality / Continuous Improvement processes.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Pindara Private Hospital is centrally located in Benowa on the Gold Coast.
Pindara Private Hospital is a modern 348 licensed acute care Hospital with extensive on site facilities including a 24 hour Emergency Department, 22 Operating Theatres including our Day Surgery and Endoscopy Unit, Intensive Care, Coronary Care, Oncology, Maternity and Paediatric units, Rehabilitation and Renal Dialysis, a state of the art Cardiac Catheter Laboratory / Hybrid Theatre, in-house Pharmacy, comprehensive Pathology and X-Ray including Ultrasound, CT scan, MRI and Nuclear Medicine imaging and a number of on-site consulting suites. The campus also includes a 5 level medical specialists suite building.
Pindara Private Hospital has established an excellent reputation in the community for its high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction and quality improvement.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
Close Date: 8 August 2019
Samantha Kurtz – Nurse Unit Manager
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org