Scrub Nurses - Perioperative Services
Job no: 494686
Work type: Full time temp, Part time temp
Location: Wollongong Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Full time / Part time opportunities
12 month parental leave - possibility to extend into permanent work.
Experience in the following specialities: Robotic Surgery across multiple specialties, Urology, Orthopaedics, Neuro Surgery, ENT, Upper GI / Colorectal
- Want to work with a motivated and friendly team?
- Work in a new state of the art perioperative suite with ample onsite parking
- Do you need flexibility? We can offer hours to suit to maintain the right work/life balance
Wollongong Private Hospital is defined by our unique culture and dedication to giving outstanding patient care. From the way we recognise and reward our staff to our attitude toward the patient experience – we are a great choice for staff who want to be part of a cutting-edge, fast paced and progressive environment.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity exists for highly motivated and experienced perioperative Scrub Nurses to join our dynamic team. The Operating Theatres offer flexible rostering to balance work and family commitments, a commitment to ongoing education and a friendly work environment. The successful candidates must be committed to the provision of a high level of customer service and quality health care in a team environment.
- Relevant current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 2 years Scrub nursing experience in one or more of the above specialities in an acute care setting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High standard of customer service
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated understanding of current relevant guidelines, regulations and standards
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Wollongong Private Hospital is set in the heart of Wollongong's Medical Precinct.
The 151 bed private hospital features state of the art equipment, facilities and patient services setting a benchmark for healthcare facilities in the Illawarra. Wollongong Private Hospital includes all major services including an intensive care unit, nine operating theatres, a cardiac catheter laboratory, day oncology unit and stand-alone day surgical centre. It offers the full range of medical, surgical and maternity services.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
Close Date: 8 September 2019
Maddison Bahnert – Perioperative Services Manager
Phone: 02 42861214
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend