Job no: 494747
Work type: Full time
Location: North Shore Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
North Shore Private Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Healthcare a modern, acute care hospital in Sydney with a longstanding reputation for excellence in patient care. With 313 licenced beds, North Shore Private is one of NSW’s largest Private Hospitals. The hospital performs most surgical specialties including cardiothoracic, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, advanced general and colorectal, urology, spinal surgery, ENT, vascular, paediatrics, oncology and medical care. Our theatre consists of 16 operating theatres.
We are seeking Registered Midwives for our postnatal ward, with the opportunity to rotate throughout the unit. We offer roster flexibility as opportunities for professional development. We are seeking enthusiastic midwives with a commitment to postnatal care who are interested in a Full-time permanent position.
- Relevant nursing/midwifery qualification and APHRA Registration
- At least 2 years post-graduate experience in a large acute hospital
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Demonstrated risk management and OH&S
- Ability to review and implement continuous improvement programs
- Post-graduate qualifications
- Previous leadership experience
Base annual salary: $62,816 - $88, 218 (depending on years of nursing service). This annual salary is not inclusive of shift allowances or penalty rates.
If you would like to work for Australia’s largest private healthcare provider please forward your application, including two available referees to Michelle Daniels: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 23 August, 2019
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend