Registered and Enrolled Nurses (Surgical)
Job no: 494781
Work type: Part time
Location: Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled, Nursing - Registered
We are seeking experienced Registered and Enrolled Nurses to join the Surgical Ward at Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital.
There are Multiple Part-Time roles available for Registered Nurses and Endorsed Enrolled Nurses including
- 3 Permanent Part-Time roles working a minimum of 24 hours per week.
- 2 twelve-month Maximum-Term Part-Time roles working a minimum of 24 hours per week.
About the Role
As a member of our clinical surgical team you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients. You will be joining our team of passionate professionals driven to exceed Ramsay’s high standard of client care.
Our key teams you will be joining will be either our Neurosurgery or Orthopaedic units. Experience in either specialties will be highly desirable but we also encourage nurses with acute care general surgical experience to apply!
In this role you will report to the Nurse Unit Manager and work a rotating roster of evening and weekend shifts.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a trained Nurse with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The flexibility to work a rotating roster with on call components along with weekend and evening shifts will be key for this role.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered or Enrolled Nurse.
- Enrolled Nurses are required to be certified to administer IV and medication.
- 2 years’ surgical experience or more as a Nurse in a similar acute care setting is essential.
- Any Orthopaedic or Neurosurgery experience is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a high-performing team.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital opened on 4 November 2013, offering a comprehensive range of inpatient and day services across a wide range of specialties. We are collocated with the Sunshine Coast University Hospital, on the Kawana Health Campus.
On offer is a PRO RATA Full-Time Equivalent salary ranging from;
- $61,000 -$65,000 + Superannuation per annum based on experience level for Enrolled Nurses.
- $69,000 -$88,000 + Superannuation per annum based on experience level for Registered Nurses.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call Michelle Bear, Nurse Unit Manager on 07 5390 6466
Close Date: 23rd of August 2019
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend