Registered Nurse / Registered Midwife - Special Care Nursery and Birth Suite
Job no: 494836
Work type: Full time
Location: North Shore Private Hospital
Categories: Midwife, Nursing - Registered
We are seeking Registered Midwives or Registered Nurses for our Special Care Nursery and Birth Suite. An exciting opportunity exists for enthusiastic nurses and midwives with a commitment to neonatal care who are interested in a Full-time or Part-Time permanent position.
- Relevant nursing/midwifery qualification and APHRA Registration
- At least 2 years post-graduate experience in a large acute hospital
- Recent special care or NICU experience – at least 6 months recent experience
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Demonstrated risk management and OH&S
- Ability to review and implement continuous improvement programs
- Ability to work a 7 day rotating roster
- Neo Natal Certificate/Qualification
- Previous leadership experience
Base annual salary: $71,392 - $90,421.76 (depending on years of nursing service). This annual salary is not inclusive of shift allowances or penalty rates.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
North Shore Private Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Healthcare a modern, acute care hospital in Sydney with a longstanding reputation for excellence in patient care. With 313 licenced beds, North Shore Private is one of NSW’s largest Private Hospitals. The hospital performs most surgical specialties including cardiothoracic, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, advanced general and colorectal, urology, spinal surgery, ENT, vascular, paediatrics, oncology and medical care. Our theatre consists of 17 operating theatres.
We are centrally located in St Leonards on Sydney’s lower North Shore with easy access via public transport (bus and train). The company principles of The Ramsay Way – “People Caring for People” are something we strong believe in at North Shore Private. Our culture recognises that our people are the key to our success. As our hospital continues to grow we are constantly on the lookout for individuals who are passionate about people and quality patient care.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
Enquiries For further information, please contact Michelle Daniels, Nurse Unit Manager, on 02 8425 3244.
Close Date: 12 September 2019
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend