Registered Nurse - Surgical
Job no: 494936
Work type: Full time
Location: North Shore Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
- Full-time, Part-time and Casual positions available
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, North Shore Private Hospital is a 313 bed acute surgical/medical hospital which performs most surgical specialties including cardiothoracic, in neurosurgery, orthopaedics, advanced general and colorectal, urology, spinal surgery, paediatrics, oncology and medical care. Our theatre complex consists of 17 operating theatres, 25 bed Recovery unit supported by a 19 bed Intensive Care Unit and 5 bed Acute Care unit.
We are currently recruiting for experienced Registered Nurses for our Level 2 North.
- Registered with APHRA and relevant nursing degree.
- Minimum3 years’ recent surgical experience working in a large acute hospital.
- Recent 6 months vascular and thyroid experience
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Strong customer service skills
Ramsay Employee Benefits include:
- Generous educational support – both in ward/unit and external study leave
- Employee Benefits club
- Ramsay Corporate discounts including health fund
Base annual salary: $71,392 - $90,421.76 (depending on years of nursing service). This annual salary is not inclusive of shift allowances or penalty rates..
Come and join our exciting team!
Enquiries : Katy Eaton, Nurse Unit Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: COB Friday 3 September 2019
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend