Registered Nurse - Scrub Scout
Job no: 494955
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Peel Health Campus
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Peel Health Campus is seeking experienced Perioperative- Registered Nurses with scrub scout experience.
Are you looking for an opportunity to deliver real quality care, in an environment that offers career development and training? If this sounds like you then you could have an exciting future with Peel Health Campus.
Full time / Part time Roles Available
About the Role
Located only 3km from bustling Mandurah city and 6 km from the beach, Peel Health Campus is your ideal workplace with a close-knit team across the hospital and friendly management. Peel Health Campus is a 128-inpatient bed, acute care hospital and provides high quality public and private healthcare to the residents of the Mandurah and Peel regions. PHC has established an excellent reputation in the community for our commitment to high quality patient care, delivered by our caring team.
We are looking for suitably qualified, experienced and enthusiastic Registered Nurses with a minimum of 2 years’ experience, with demonstrated broad knowledge and clinical expertise in scrub/scout area of patient care to join our busy Perioperative Department.
You will be part of a team of highly skilled nurses, providing excellent care within the perioperative setting, participating in a wide range of specialities and case mixes.
You will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Department Manager and clinical team leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered in line with the core values and strategic direction of both the hospital and Ramsay Health Care.
You will hold a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. The flexibility to handle a rotating roster with, evening shifts and on call will also be required for this role.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a scrub scout nurse in a perioperative environment
- Relevant registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant registration
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patient
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of legislative requirement in relation to nursing practice
- Knowledge of Quality / Continuous Improvement processes
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
Peel Health Campus offers their staff free parking on site and access to extensive support for onsite professional development and education.
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV, a cover letter addressing the selection criteria and 2 current work-related referees).
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call Geraldine Keogh, Clinical Nurse Manager on 08 9531 8378.
Close Date: 31/08/2019 at 11:55 PM
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend