We are seeking a positive and enthusiastic Senior Occupational Therapist to work in a job share capacity within the area of Home Visiting at Joondalup Health Campus.
This is a maximum part time position, working 45.6 hours per fortnight.
About the Role
The home visiting service at Joondalup Health Campus provides home assessments for inpatients, post discharge follow up addressing functional issues and providing solution focused interventions. You will be dedicated to meeting both internal and external customer expectations and requirements, and be responsible for developing and maintaining effective interpersonal relationships, working in a collaborative and constructive fashion.
Supporting and participating in continuous improvement programs, you will work with a respectful and friendly team, and report to the Occupational Therapy Manager.
- Demonstrated commitment to uphold and promote the Ramsay Way core values
- Post-graduate experience in a variety of relevant acute clinical areas
- Demonstrated experience in delivering assessment and evidence based interventions within a home visiting service
- Demonstrated skill in working as a member of a team and liaising, collaborating and negotiating with other service providers and agencies, patient’s families and carers
- Highly developed organisational skills including demonstrated ability to prioritise own caseload to meet the needs of a highly productive service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in developing assessment and Evidence Based interventions in an acute hospital setting (desirable)
- A variety of shifts that will offer the flexibility to choose those that best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Opportunities to develop yourself within the role
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
Joondalup Health Campus offers outstanding facilities and benefits including education, friendly, informative after hours support and library facilities.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected operator of private hospitals, Joondalup Health Campus is the largest health care facility in Perth’s northern suburbs, providing 24-hour acute care from an integrated public and private campus. The hospital has an Emergency Department, After Hours GP Clinic and on-site MRI. Specialties include public and private Medical, Surgical, Orthopaedics and Ophthalmology, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Intensive and Coronary Care Units, Day Procedure Unit, Renal and Oncology, public and private Restorative Units, Day Therapy and public and private Obstetrics and Gynaecology. Joondalup Health Campus has established an excellent reputation in the community for its high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction and quality improvement.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and Cover Letter addressing the criteria above).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (6 months or less) National Police check and a current Working With Children check prior to appointment. Persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Nicole Manganaro (ManganaroN@ramsayhealth.com.au) or Sally Morrell (MorrellSa@ramsayhealth.com.au) on 08 9400 9431.
Close Date: 23 October 2019