Registered Nurse, Special Care Nursery - Wollongong Private Hospital
Job no: 495550
Work type: Casual
Location: Wollongong Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join our team in the Special Care Nursery at Wollongong Private Hospital .
There are multiple casual opportunities available for experienced candidates.
About the Role
We currently have an opportunity for a positive and motivated Registered Nurse to join our passionate Special Care Nursery team. This role will allow you to utilise your experience and skills and become a valued member of a team that is committed to providing the highest standard of neonatal care. To be successful in this role you will have a strong understanding of neonatal care, possess exceptional communication with a strong team focus.
Skills and experience
- Relevant registration with AHPRA
- Relevant qualification plus minimum 2 year post registration in a Special Care Nursery
- Previous experience with hiflo, lowflo and cpap oxygen
- Demonstrates strong knowledge in all areas of neonatal care
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Demonstrates excellent time management, clinical problem solving and organisational skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
The 151 bed private hospital operated by Australia's largest private hospital operator, Ramsay Health Care, is set in the heart of Wollongong's Medical Precinct adjacent to the Wollongong Public Hospital. It features state of the art equipment, facilities and patient services setting a benchmark for healthcare facilities in the Illawarra. Wollongong Private Hospital includes all major services including an intensive care unit, nine operating theatres, a cardiac catheter laboratory and a day oncology unit. It offers the full range of medical, surgical and maternity services.
Located just 80km south of Sydney, Wollongong is a major metropolitan hub on the coast of NSW. Whilst enjoying all the services of a major metropolitan city, Wollongong residents also enjoy a relaxed beach lifestyle in this beautiful coastal location.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call Rachel Townsend on TownsendR@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 29 September 2019
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend